NFC West opponents will square off when the Los Angeles Rams (12-5) and San Francisco 49ers (10-7) meet on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at SoFi Stadium. Read on for more on this matchup, including how to look this matchup on FuboTV.
How to watch Rams vs. 49ers
Betting information for Los Angeles vs. San Francisco
Statistics for Los Angeles and San Francisco
- This year, the Rams are scoring 5.6 more points per game (27.1) than the 49ers are giving up (21.5).
- The Rams are averaging 372.1 yards per game, 62.1 more than the 310.0 the 49ers allow per game.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 23 times this season, three more turnovers than the 49ers have forced (20).
- The 49ers score 25.1 points per game, 3.2 more than the Rams give up (21.9).
- The 49ers have 375.7 yards per game, 30.8 yards more than the 344.9 the Rams allow.
- The 49ers have turned the ball over 24 times, one fewer times than the Rams have forcibly turned the ball over (25).
Rams Impact Players
- Matthew Stafford has thrown for 4,886 yards (404 of 601), with 41 touchdowns and 17 interceptions (287.4 yards per game).
- Sony Michel has rushed for a team-high 845 yards (49.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp has amassed 145 receptions for a team-best 1,947 yards and 16 touchdowns. He has been targeted 191 times and is averaging 114.5 receiving yards per game.
- Aaron Donald has posted a team-leading 12.5 sacks while adding 19.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- Troy Reeder has amassed 90 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles thus far.
- Jalen Ramsey has a team-high four interceptions and has added 76 tackles, 9.0 TFL and 16 passes defensed 17 this season.
Cam Akers: Out (Ribs), Darious Williams: Questionable (Ankle)
49ers Impact Players
- This season, Jimmy Garoppolo has amassed 3,810 passing yards (224.1 per game) on 301-for-441 (68.3%) while throwing for 20 touchdowns with 12 interceptions.
- Elijah Mitchell has amassed a team-high 963 rushing yards (56.6 per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Nick Bosa has a team-leading 15.5 sacks and has also amassed 21.0 TFLs and 52 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Fred Warner has amassed 137 tackles, 7.0 TFLs and 0.5 sacks and leads the team in tackles.
- Jimmie Ward has a team-high two interceptions and has added 75 tackles, 1.0 TFL and 17 six passes defensed this season.
Tevin Coleman: Out (knee), Dee Ford: Out (back), Raheem Mostert: Out (knee), Ahkello Witherspoon: Questionable (hamstring), Jimmy Garoppolo: Out (ankle), George Kittle: Out (knee) , Dre Greenlaw : Out (Quadriceps)
Regional restrictions apply.