The Golden State Warriors (35-13) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (24-23) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at the Chase Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 pm ET. Read on for more details on how to watch this match live and FuboTV.
How to watch Timberwolves vs. Warriors
Betting information for Timberwolves vs. Warriors
Key stats for Warriors vs. Timberwolves
- The Warriors register 109.9 points per game, equal to what the Timberwolves give up.
- Golden State is 23-1 in scoring over 109.9 points.
- Minnesota is 19-6 when allowing fewer than 109.9 points.
- The Timberwolves score 9.4 more points per game (111.0) than the Warriors allow their opponents to score (101.6).
- Minnesota has posted a 21-17 record in games in which it scores more than 101.6 points.
- Golden State is 31-7 when opponents score less than 111.0 points.
- The Timberwolves are the 12th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Warriors sit in third.
- The Warriors are averaging 9.9 offensive rebounds per game, 2.5 fewer rebounds than the Timberwolves.
- The Timberwolves are the 12th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Warriors rank 19th.
Warriors players to watch
- Draymond Green leads the Warriors in rebounding and assists. Green is averaging 7.9 points, 7.6 rebounds and 7.4 assists per game.
- Stephen Curry is the leading scorer for Golden State, with 25.8 per game, 5.4 rebounds and 6.2 assists.
- Curry makes more 3-pointers per game than any other member of the Warriors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 4.8 per contest.
- Golden State’s leader in steals is Curry, who is averaging 1.4 steals per game, while their leader in blocks is Green, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Timberwolves players to watch
- Karl-Anthony Towns sits atop the Timberwolves leaderboards in both scoring and rebounding with 24.1 points and 9.4 rebounds per game.
- D’Angelo Russell hands out more assists than any other Minnesota player at 7.0 per game. He also scores 19.1 points and grabs 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Anthony Edwards is the most prolific from distance for the Timberwolves, with 3.3 3-pointers per game.
- Minnesota’s leader in steals is Edwards (1.6 per game), and their leader in blocks is Towns (1.3 per game).