Tuesday’s NHL game includes the Pittsburgh Penguins (26-10-5) hosting the Arizona Coyotes (10-26-4) at PPG Paints Arena, beginning at 7:00 pm ET. The Penguins are fourth in the Eastern Conference and the Coyotes are 16th in the Western Conference.
How to watch Pittsburgh vs. Arizona
Betting information for Pittsburgh vs. Arizona
Pittsburgh and Arizona statistics
Pittsburgh Impact Players
- Jake Guentzel is the leading contributor for Pittsburgh with 40 points. He has 21 goals and 19 assists this season.
- Kris Letang has 35 points (0.9 per game), scoring three goals and adding 32 assists.
- Sidney Crosby’s 31 points this season have come via 10 goals and 21 assists.
- Tristan Jarry has allowed 68 goals (2.09 goals against average) and has recorded 875 saves.
Jason Zucker: Out (undisclosed), Teddy Blueger: Out (upper body), Louis Domingue: Out (undisclosed), Drew O’Connor: Out (undisclosed)
Arizona Impact Players
- Clayton Keller’s 15 goals and 16 assists in 40 games for Arizona add up to 31 total points on the season.
- Phil Kessel is one of the impact players in the Arizona offense with 27 total points (0.7 per game), with five goals and 22 assists in 40 games.
- Shayne Gostisbehere has 25 points so far, including seven goals and 18 assists.
- Karel Vejmelka has 664 saves and allows 70 goals (3.3 goals against average) with a save percentage of .905 (29th in the league).
Conor Timmins – Out of Season (Lower Body), Dmitrij Jaskin – Out (Undisclosed), Cam Dineen – Out (Health Protocols), Dysin Mayo – Out (COVID-19), Carter Hutton – Out (Lower Body) body), Barrett Hayton: Out (hand), Ryan Dzingel: Out (COVID-19), Jay Beagle: Out (lower body), Antoine Roussel: Out (Health Protocols)
Regional restrictions apply.