The Phoenix Suns (37-9) hope to extend a seven-game road winning streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (30-18) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 10:00 pm ET. Here’s all the details you need on how to watch this contest. and FuboTV.
How to watch Suns vs. Jazz
Betting information for Suns vs. Jazz
Key stats for Jazz vs. Sun’s
- The Suns are posting 112.5 points per game, 5.2 points higher than the 107.3 the Jazz are allowing.
- When Phoenix scores more than 107.3 points, it’s 31-2.
- Utah is 26-9 in giving up less than 112.5 points.
- The Jazz’s 114.1 points per game is 9.5 points more than the 104.6 the Suns give up.
- Utah has posted a 30-10 record in games scoring more than 104.6 points.
- Phoenix is 35-4 when allowing fewer than 114.1 points.
- The Suns are the seventh team in rebounding in the league, the Jazz are fourth.
- The Suns’ 10.2 offensive rebounds per game are the same as the Jazz’s.
- The Jazz are fourth in rebounding in the league, the Suns are ranked 14th.
Suns players to watch
- The Suns’ leading scorer is Devin Booker, who is averaging 24.5 per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Phoenix’s top rebounder is JaVale McGee with an average of 7.1 rebounds per game and their best passer is Chris Paul with 10.2 assists per game.
- Booker makes more 3-pointers per game than any other member of the Suns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.6 per contest.
- Phoenix’s leader in steals is Paul, who is averaging 2.0 steals per game, while their leader in blocks is McGee, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Jazz players to follow
- Donovan Mitchell is averaging 25.5 points and adding 5.2 assists per game, putting him atop the Jazz leaderboards for those stats.
- Rudy Gobert grabs 15.1 rebounds per game (he also has 16.0 points per game and 1.2 assists per game), which ranks him atop Utah’s rebounding rankings.
- Mitchell is the most prolific from distance for the Jazz, making 3.2 3-pointers per game.
- Utah’s leader in steals is Mitchell at 1.6 per game, and their leader in blocks is Gobert at 2.3 per game.