The Phoenix Suns (36-9) aim to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Utah Jazz (30-17) at 9:00 p.m. ET on Monday, January 24, 2022 at the Footprint Center. Do you want to know how to watch this matchup? Check out all the details below, including how to stream it and FuboTV.
How to watch Jazz vs. Suns
Betting information for Jazz vs. Sun’s
Key stats for Suns vs. Jazz
- The 112.5 points per game contributed by the Suns are 5.4 points more than those given up by the Jazz (107.1).
- When Phoenix has more than 107.1 points, it’s 30-2.
- Utah is 26-9 when giving up fewer than 112.5 points.
- The Jazz score 9.7 more points per game (114.2) than the Suns allow their opponents to score (104.5).
- When scoring over 104.5 points, Utah is 30-9.
- Phoenix is 34-4 when opponents score fewer than 114.2 points.
- The Suns are the sixth rebounding team in the league, the Jazz are third.
- The Suns get 10.0 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.3 rebounds less than the Jazz average (10.3).
- The Suns are the 18th best rebounding team in the league, the Jazz 13th.
Suns players to watch
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, putting up 24.3 points per game, 5.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- JaVale McGee leads Phoenix in rebounding, averaging 7.0 per game, while Chris Paul leads the team in assists, averaging 10.1 per game.
- The Suns get the most 3-point shooting production from Booker, who makes 2.6 3-pointers per game.
- Phoenix’s leader in steals is Paul, who is averaging 2.0 steals per game, while their leader in blocks is McGee, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Jazz players to follow
- Donovan Mitchell is averaging 25.5 points and adding 5.2 assists per game, putting him atop the Jazz’s leaderboards in those stats.
- Rudy Gobert is atop the Utah rebounding leaderboard with 15.1 rebounds per game. He also accumulates 16.0 points and adds 1.2 assists per game.
- Mitchell is the most prolific from distance for the Jazz, making 3.2 3-pointers per game.
- Mitchell (1.6 steals per game) is Utah’s steals leader, while Gobert (2.3 blocks per game) is the blocks leader.