The New York Islanders (14-14-6) take to the ice against the Philadelphia Flyers (13-21-8) during Tuesday’s NHL action beginning at 7:30 pm ET at UBS Arena. The Islanders are ranked 12th while the Flyers are ranked 13th in the Eastern Conference.
How to watch New York vs. Philadelphia
Betting information for New York vs. Philadelphia
Statistics for New York and Philadelphia
New York Impact Players
- Mathew Barzal is one of New York’s top contributors (24 total points), having racked up seven goals and 17 assists.
- Josh Bailey is another of New York’s offensive options, contributing 18 points (three goals, 15 assists) to the team.
- Brock Nelson has 17 total points for New York, with 13 goals and four assists.
- Ilya Sorokin has conceded 51 goals (2.3 goals against average) and has recorded 662 saves with a save percentage of 0.928 (second best in the league).
Sebastian Aho: Out (COVID-19), Ryan Pulock: Out (lower body)
Philadelphia Impact Players
- Claude Giroux’s 14 goals and 18 assists in 39 games with Philadelphia add up to 32 points overall on the season.
- Cam Atkinson has helped lead Philadelphia’s attack this season with 15 goals and 16 assists.
- Travis Konecny has 24 points so far, including seven goals and 17 assists.
- Carter Hart has a .912 save percentage (22nd in the league), with 779 total saves, conceding 75 goals (2.9 goals against average).
Steering Wheel Injuries:
Ryan Ellis – Out (lower body), Kevin Hayes – Out (upper body), Tanner Laczynski – Out (hip), Nate Thompson – Out (shoulder), Patrick Brown – Out (knee), Joel Farabee : out (upper body), Wade Allison: out (knee), Samuel Morin: out (lower body)
Regional restrictions apply.