A pair of division leaders: The NFC South-leading Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4) and the NFC West-leading Los Angeles Rams (12-5) will square off on Jan. 23, 2022 at Stadium Ray James. We have more information below, and that includes how to look this matchup on FuboTV.
How to watch Buccaneers vs. rams
Betting information for Tampa Bay vs. The Angels
Tampa Bay and Los Angeles statistics
- This year, the Buccaneers are scoring 8.2 more points per game (30.1) than the Rams are allowing (21.9).
- The Buccaneers are averaging 61.0 more yards per game (405.9) than the Rams per game (344.9).
- This year, the Buccaneers have 19 turnovers, six fewer than the Rams (25).
- The Rams contributed 6.3 more points per game (27.1) than the Buccaneers (20.8).
- The Rams have 40.6 more yards per game (372.1) than the Buccaneers allow (331.5).
- The Rams have turned the ball over 23 times, six fewer times than the Buccaneers have forcibly turned the ball over (29).
Buccaneers Impact Players
- Tom Brady has recorded 5,316 passing yards (312.7 per game) and has completed 485 of 719 passes (67.5%), with 43 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- Leonard Fournette has produced 812 rushing yards (47.8 per game) and has eight touchdowns. He has had 69 receptions for 454 yards (also a team high) with two receiving touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has 74 receptions for a team-high 1,035 yards (60.9 per game) and 14 touchdowns.
- Shaquil Barrett has a team-leading 10.0 sacks and has also amassed 9.0 TFLs, 51 tackles and one interception.
- Devin White’s 128 tackles, 8.0 TFL and 3.5 sacks make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Mike Edwards has a team-high three interceptions and has added 45 tackles, 1.0 TFL and seven passes defensed 17 this season.
Chris Godwin: Doubtful (Concussion), Antony Auclair: Out (Calf)
Rams Impact Players
- This year, Matthew Stafford posted 4,886 passing yards (287.4 per game) while shooting 404-for-601 (67.2%) and throwing for 41 touchdowns with 17 interceptions.
- Sony Michel has rushed to lead the team with 845 yards on 208 carries (49.7 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp has amassed 145 receptions for a team-best 1,947 yards and 16 touchdowns. He is averaging 114.5 receiving yards per game.
- This season Aaron Donald leads the team with 12.5 sacks and has added 19.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- During the current campaign, Troy Reeder has amassed 90 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks and two interceptions and leads the team in tackles.
- Jalen Ramsey has intercepted four passes to lead the team while adding 76 tackles, 9.0 TFL and 16 passes defensed.
Gerald Everett: Questionable (Back)
Regional restrictions apply.