NHL action on Sunday features a meeting in Newark, New Jersey between the Los Angeles Kings (20-16-5) and the New Jersey Devils (15-19-5) at the Prudential Center, beginning at 7:00 p.m. ET The Kings are 7th in the Western Conference with 45 points and the Devils are 11th in the Eastern Conference with 35 points.
How to watch New Jersey vs. The Angels
Betting information for Los Angeles vs. New Jersey
Statistics for Los Angeles and New Jersey
New Jersey impact players
- Jesper Bratt’s 11 goals and 23 assists in 36 games for New Jersey add up to 34 points overall on the season.
- Nico Hischier has helped lead New Jersey’s offense this season with eight goals and 16 assists.
- New Jersey’s Andreas Johnsson is among the best offensive players on the team with 24 total points (10 goals and 14 assists).
- Mackenzie Blackwood has made 23 appearances this season, conceding 70 goals (3.3 goals against average) with 593 saves and a save percentage of 0.894 (42nd in the league).
Dougie Hamilton: Out (jaw), Miles Wood: Out (hip), Ty Smith: Out (upper body), Jonathan Bernier: Out Seasonal (hip), Tyce Thompson: Out (upper body), AJ Greer : Outside (unrevealed)
Los Angeles Impact Players
- One of Los Angeles’ top offensive players this season is Anze Kopitar, who has 36 points (13 goals, 23 assists) and plays an average of 21:11 per game.
- Alex Iafallo is another of Los Angeles’ offensive options, contributing 25 points (11 goals, 14 assists) to the team.
- Viktor Arvidsson’s season total of 24 points comes from nine goals and 15 assists.
- Cal Petersen has allowed 41 goals (2.74 goals against average) and has recorded 364 saves.
Andreas Athanasiou: Out (undisclosed), Alexander Edler: Out (lower body), Sean Walker: Out Seasonally (lower body), Lias Andersson: Out (undisclosed)
Regional restrictions apply.