Saturday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the Minnesota Wild (23-10-3) and the Chicago Blackhawks (15-19-6), beginning at 9:00 pm ET at the Xcel Energy Center. The Wild are fifth and the Blackhawks are 14th in the Western Conference.
How to watch Minnesota vs. Chicago
Betting information for Minnesota vs. Chicago
Statistics for Minnesota and Chicago
Minnesota Impact Players
- One of Minnesota’s best offensive players this season is Kirill Kaprizov, who has scored 46 points in 35 games (16 goals and 30 assists).
- Mats Zuccarello has 11 goals and 23 assists for a total of 34 points (1.1 per game).
- Ryan Hartman’s season total of 32 points comes from 18 goals and 14 assists.
- Cam Talbot has allowed 71 goals (3.00 goals against average) and has accumulated 710 saves.
Nick Bjugstad: Out (upper body), Jonas Brodin: Out (lower body), Cam Talbot: Everyday (lower body)
Chicago Impact Players
- Patrick Kane is Chicago’s offensive leader with 35 points (1.0 per game), with nine goals and 26 assists in 36 games (playing 21:55 per game).
- Alex DeBrincat has amassed 32 total points (0.8 per game) this season. He has 23 goals and nine assists.
- Chicago’s Seth Jones is among the team’s leading scorers with 25 total points (three goals and 22 assists).
- Marc-Andre Fleury has played 28 games this season, conceding 75 goals (2.8 goals against on average) with 786 saves and a save percentage of 0.913 (18th in the league).
Jujhar Khaira: Out (Back), Reese Johnson: Out (Collarbone), Tyler Johnson: Out (Undisclosed), Dylan Strome: Out (Health Protocols), Riley Stillman: Out (Shoulder)
Regional restrictions apply.