The San Antonio Spurs (17-28) play the Brooklyn Nets (28-16) on Friday, January 21, 2022 at 8:30 p.m. ET. Are you hoping to see this game live? Below, we’ll give you all the details you need to watch this matchup, including and FuboTV.
How to watch Nets vs. spurs
Betting information for Nets vs. spurs
Key stats for Spurs vs. Nets
- The 110.6 points per game the Spurs are averaging is just 1.2 points more than the Nets are giving up (109.4).
- San Antonio is 12-10 when scoring over 109.4 points.
- When Brooklyn gives up less than 110.6 points, it’s 19-3.
- The Nets are averaging just 0.9 points more per game (111.8) than the Spurs (110.9).
- Brooklyn is 22-1 when scoring over 110.9 points.
- San Antonio’s record is 15-8 when allowing fewer than 111.8 points.
- The Spurs are the fifth rebounding team in the league, the Nets are ranked 13th.
- The Spurs are averaging 11.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Nets by 1.6 rebounds per game.
- The Nets are the 13th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Spurs sit in fifth place.
Spurs players to watch
- Dejounte Murray leads the Spurs in points and assists per game, scoring 19.2 points and dishing out 8.9 assists.
- San Antonio’s best rebounder is Jakob Poeltl, who is averaging 9.0 boards per game on top of his 12.4 PPG average.
- Devin Vassell makes more 3-pointers per game than any other member of the Spurs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.8 per game.
- Murray is San Antonio’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Poeltl leads them in blocks at 1.5 per game.
Nets players to watch
- James Harden leads the Nets in rebounding and assists with 8.0 rebounds and 10.0 assists per game.
- Kevin Durant is scoring 29.3 points per game, which puts him at the top of Brooklyn’s scoring standings. He also grabs 7.4 rebounds and averages 5.8 assists per game.
- Patty Mills makes 3.2 3-pointers per game, the most on the Nets.
- Brooklyn’s leader in steals is Harden (1.3 per game), and their leader in blocks is Durant (0.9 per game).