The Seattle Kraken (11-23-4) take to the ice against the San Jose Sharks (21-17-2) in the NHL game on Thursday, beginning at 10:00 pm ET at Climate Pledge Arena. The Kraken are 15th in the Western Conference (26 points) and the Sharks are 8th in the Western Conference (44 points).
How to watch Seattle vs. Saint Joseph
Betting information for Seattle vs. Saint Joseph
Seattle and San Jose statistics
Seattle Impact Players
- One of the offensive players who contributed the most to Seattle this season is Jordan Eberle, who has 24 points (12 goals, 12 assists) and plays an average of 18:10 per game.
- Jared McCann is another top contributor for Seattle in 33 games, with 15 goals and eight assists.
- Yanni Gourde’s 20-point season total comes from eight goals and 12 assists.
- In 28 games, Philipp Grubauer has conceded 85 goals (3.31 goals against the average) and has made 635 saves.
Heridas de kraken:
Chris Driedger: Out (COVID-19), Jaden Schwartz: Out (upper body), Morgan Geekie: Out (upper body), Antoine Bibeau: Out (Health Protocols), Brandon Tanev: Out of Season (part lower body)
San Jose Impact Players
- Timo Meier has scored 20 goals (0.6 per game) and dished out 25 assists (0.7 per game), fueling San José’s offense with 45 total points (1.3 per game). Take 4.2 shots per game, shooting 13.7%.
- Tomas Hertl has added 35 points this season, with 20 goals and 15 assists.
- Logan Couture’s 13 goals and 17 assists add up to 30 points this season.
- Adin Hill has a .906 save percentage (31st in the league). He has made 529 saves, and has conceded 55 goals (2.7 goals against the average).
Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (lower body), Jake Middleton: Day to Day (upper body), Jonah Gadjovich: Out (undisclosed)
Regional restrictions apply.