The Seattle Kraken (11-23-4) hosts the San Jose Sharks (21-17-2) at the Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington on January 20, 2022, beginning at 10:00 pm ET. The Kraken are ranked 15th while the Sharks are 8th in the Western Conference.
How to watch Seattle vs. Saint Joseph
Betting information for Seattle vs. Saint Joseph
Seattle and San Jose statistics
- The Kraken are scoring 2.7 goals per game (24th in the NHL) and the Sharks are conceding 3.0 (17th).
- The Sharks rank 18th in the league in goals scored per game (2.8) and the Kraken 28th in goals conceded (3.6).
- Seattle ranks 29th in the NHL in goal difference, at -36 (-0.9 per game).
- San Jose has a -9 goal differential on the season, 19th in the league.
- The Sharks have conceded 17 handicap goals (killing 83.0% of penalties), and the Kraken have scored 19 power-play goals (successful 18.6% of chances).
- The Kraken have conceded 20 goals from fewer hands (killing 78.0% of penalties), and the Sharks have scored 18 goals from power plays (successful 17.8% of chances).
San Jose Impact Players
- Timo Meier’s 20 goals and 25 assists in 35 games with San José add up to 45 points in total on the season.
- Tomas Hertl has added 35 total points (0.9 per game) this campaign. He has 20 goals and 15 assists.
- Logan Couture has earned 13 goals on the season, adding 17 assists.
- Adin Hill has a .906 save percentage (31st in the league). He has made 529 saves, and has conceded 55 goals (2.7 goals against the average).
Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (lower body), Jake Middleton: Day to Day (upper body), Jonah Gadjovich: Out (undisclosed)
Seattle Impact Players
- Jordan Eberle is the leading contributor for Seattle with 24 points. He has 12 goals and 12 assists this season.
- Jared McCann has 23 points (0.7 per game), scoring 15 goals and adding eight assists.
- Yanni Gourde’s 20-point season total comes from eight goals and 12 assists.
- In 28 games, Philipp Grubauer has conceded 85 goals (3.31 goals against the average) and has made 635 saves.
Heridas de kraken:
Chris Driedger: Out (COVID-19), Jaden Schwartz: Out (upper body), Morgan Geekie: Out (upper body), Antoine Bibeau: Out (Health Protocols), Brandon Tanev: Out of Season (part lower body)
Regional restrictions apply.