NHL action on Thursday includes the Vegas Golden Knights (23-15-2) hosting the Montreal Canadiens (9-24-5) at T-Mobile Arena, beginning at 10:00 pm ET. The Golden Knights are fourth in the Western Conference (48 points), and the Canadiens are 16th in the Eastern Conference (23 points).
How to watch Vegas vs. Montréal
Betting information for Las Vegas vs. Montréal
Statistics for Las Vegas and Montreal
- The Golden Knights are fourth in the league in scoring (3.5 goals per game), and the Canadiens are 28th in defense (3.6 against).
- The Canadiens rank 30th in the league in goals scored per game (2.3), and the Golden Knights rank 17th in goals allowed (3.0).
- Las Vegas ranks 12th in the NHL in goal difference, at +17 (+0.4 per game).
- Montreal has a -49 goal differential on the season, 31st in the NHL.
- The Canadiens have conceded 33 power-play goals (28th in the league in penalty percentage), and the Golden Knights have scored 21 power-play goals (12th in power-play percentage).
- The Canadiens have scored 14 power play goals (32nd in the league in power play percentage), and the Golden Knights have conceded 24 while trailing (24th in penalty kick percentage).
Montreal Impact Players
- Nicholas Suzuki’s 21 points are essential for Montreal. He has seven goals and 14 assists in 38 games.
- Tyler Toffoli is Montreal’s leading scorer with 19 total points this season. He has scored six goals and added 13 assists in 27 games.
- Jonathan Drouin’s five goals and 14 assists add up to 19 points this season.
- Jake Allen has 637 saves and 70 goals allowed (3.2 goals against average) with a .901 save percentage (38th in the league).
Rafael Harvey-Pinard: Out (Health Protocols), Joel Armia: Out (Health and Safety Protocols), Jake Allen: Day to Day (Undisclosed), Mathieu Perreault: Out (Undisclosed), Joel Edmundson: Out (Not revealed), Gianni Fairbrother: Out (COVID-19), Louie Belpedio: Out (COVID-19), Carey Price: Out (Knee), Paul Byron: Out (COVID-19), Cole Caufield: Out (Health and security), Shea Weber: Out (lower body)
Las Vegas Impact Players
- Chandler Stephenson is the top contributor for Las Vegas with 37 points. He has 11 goals and 26 assists this season.
- Reilly Smith is another of Las Vegas’ offensive options, contributing 29 points (11 goals, 18 assists) to the team.
- Jonathan Marchessault has 18 goals and 10 assists for Las Vegas.
- Laurent Brossoit has a goals-against average of 2.8 and a save percentage of .900 (39th in the league).
Golden Knights Injuries:
Max Pacioretty – out (wrist), Alec Martinez – day to day (upper body/health and safety protocols), Mark Stone – out (COVID-19), Jack Eichel – out (neck)
Regional restrictions apply.