The Indiana Pacers (15-29) will try to snap a four-game losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (22-22) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Staples Center. The game airs at 10:30 pm ET. Read on for more details on how to watch this match live and FuboTV.
How to watch Pacers vs. Lakers
Betting information for Pacers vs. Lakers
Key stats for Lakers vs. pacers
- The Lakers’ record 111.5 points per game is just 2.6 points more than the Pacers allow (108.9).
- Los Angeles is 17-9 in scoring over 108.9 points.
- Indiana is 11-12 in allowing fewer than 111.5 points.
- The Pacers’ 107.9 points per game is 5.0 points less than the Lakers’ 112.9.
- Indiana is 8-6 when scoring more than 112.9 points.
- Los Angeles’ record is 12-5 when giving up less than 107.9 points.
- The Pacers are the 20th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Lakers rank 12th.
- The Lakers’ 9.6 offensive rebounds per game is just 0.9 rebounds less than the Pacers’ sacks per game (10.5).
- The Lakers are the 22nd best rebounding team in the league, the Pacers are ninth.
Lakers players to watch
- The Lakers’ rebounding and assist leader is Russell Westbrook, who catches 8.1 boards and manages 7.9 assists per game to go with a scoring average of 18.6 PPG.
- LeBron James leads Los Angeles in scoring, averaging 28.8 per game, 7.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists.
- James makes more 3-pointers per game than any other member of the Lakers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.9 per contest.
- James is Los Angeles’ leader in steals and blocks, amassing 1.6 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.
Pacers players to watch
- Domantas Sabonis ranks first in the Pacers leaderboards in scoring (18.9 per game), rebounding (11.9 per game) and assists (4.7 per game).
- Justin Holiday makes 2.6 3-pointers per game, the most on the Pacers.
- Indiana’s leader in steals is Chris Duarte at 1.1 per game, and their leader in blocks is Myles Turner at 2.8 per game.