Konami has announced that ya is available Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel on consoles and PC. The collectible card game announced last summer can be enjoyed at PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch -link not yet available- and PC for free and play in worldwide format. In the future reach iOS and Android.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel takes as a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh! Collectible Card Game (TCG) and adopts it to digital format. Duelists will be able to collect over 10,000 letters spanning over two decades of Yu-Gi-Oh! and build custom Decks. In addition, it will offer duels in 4K resolution -on compatible systems-. It also allows you to travel through your individual mode with which to explore the untold stories behind the cards, and face the world in online duels, tournaments and events.
Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME has sold more than 25,000 million cards. It is a strategy title in which players can create decks by collecting cards. Two players duel each other with these cards that represent powerful monsters, spells, and traps.
- The Master Rules of Yu-Gi-Oh! JCC.
- Tutorial and duel strategy modes to help new players learn to play Yu-Gi-Oh! JCC.
- Campaigns based on the types of decks, with sequences of stories that tell the origin of the cards.
- Cross-platform online game – play with your friends and rivals online, whatever your system.
- Cross-platform save data access. Continue your experience in multiple systems.
- Unlock over 10,000 cards and other rewards by playing the game.
- Card creation. Disassemble the cards you don’t want to generate new ones.
- Customize your experience with companions, card sleeves, playmats, and more.
- Extensive deck building features and resources, including a huge Deck Listing database.