The Los Angeles Rams (12-5) host an NFC West matchup against the Arizona Cardinals (11-5) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at SoFi Stadium. Read on for more on this matchup, including how to look this matchup on FuboTV.
How to watch Rams vs. Cardinals
Betting information for Los Angeles vs. Arizona
Statistics for Los Angeles and Arizona
- The Rams score 27.1 points per game, 6.6 more than the Cardinals per game (20.5).
- The Rams have 372.1 yards per game, 49.2 more yards than the Cardinals’ 322.9 per outing.
- This year, the Rams have 23 turnovers, two fewer than the Cardinals (25).
- The Cardinals score 26.2 points per game, 4.3 more than the Rams (21.9).
- The Cardinals have 33.0 more yards per game (377.9) than the Rams allow (344.9).
- This year, the Cardinals have 14 turnovers, 11 fewer than the Rams (25).
Rams Impact Players
- Matthew Stafford has recorded 4,886 passing yards (287.4 per game) with a 67.2% completion percentage (404 of 601) while posting 41 touchdowns and 17 interceptions.
- Sony Michel has produced a team-best 845 rushing yards (49.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp has amassed 145 receptions for a team-best 1,947 yards and 16 touchdowns. He has been targeted 191 times and is averaging 114.5 receiving yards per game.
- This season Aaron Donald leads the team with 12.5 sacks and has added 19.0 TFL and 84 tackles.
- During the current campaign, Taylor Rapp has amassed 90 tackles, 2.0 TFLs, 1.5 sacks and four interceptions and leads the team in tackles.
- This season Jalen Ramsey leads the team with four interceptions and has posted 76 tackles, 9.0 TFL and 16 passes defensed.
Ram injuries: No injuries listed
Cardinals impact players
- Kyler Murray has 3,547 passing yards (221.7 per game) and a 69% completion percentage, throwing 23 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions. He also has 388 rushing yards on 83 carries (with five touchdowns), averaging 24.3 yards per game.
- James Conner has rushed for a team-high 700 yards on 187 carries (43.8 yards per game) and 14 touchdowns. He also has 334 receiving yards on 31 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has 75 receptions (100 targets) and leads his team with 939 receiving yards (58.7 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- This season, Markus Golden leads the team with 11.0 sacks and has added 10.0 TFL and 45 tackles.
- Jalen Thompson has amassed 114 tackles, 3.0 TFL and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles thus far.
- This season Byron Murphy leads the team with four interceptions and has added 61 tackles, 0.5 sacks and 12 passes defensed.
Josh Jones: Out (Ankle)
Regional restrictions apply.