Fortnite: Battle Royale received during the course of this morning from the tuesday january 18 from 2022 a new patch for the current Season 1: Back of Chapter 3. The Epic Games game has been updated once again to bring us let me give you 19.10 which on this occasion adds novelties such as the Klombos creatures, The return of Tilted towers and much more. As always it also brings fixes and corrections to all platforms the game is available on. below we summarize the details most relevant and the changes that have been included with 19.10.
We are starting to disable matchmaking in preparation for the v19.10 update, and server downtime will begin soon.
With the update 19.10 Epic Games has wanted to introduce in the battle island of Fortnite a new creature totally original. As they explain in their notes: “For a long time there have been theories about the existence of a huge creature on the island, but unfortunately, no one has been able to find it. Until now! And it turns out that there is not only one…, but there are more than one on the island”.
These creatures that are referenced in the patch notes are the so-called klombosutterly peaceful creatures…unless provoked. These friendly giants seem to be able to help us move around the island. The players can climb their tails to get to the vent they have in their heads and from there it will be possible fly up to, for example, escape from dangerous situations.
- The klombos also drop objects after sneezing.
- The diet of the klombos is varied… eat practically anything put them in front of you. But what they like most are klombo berries.
- The new klombo berries appear in small bushes all over the island. They can be thrown at klombos to lure them in or to calm them down if you have infuriated them.
- In addition, klombo berries can also be digested by players to get better health.
Many veteran Fortnite players will surely miss one of the most emblematic locations of the game in its early stages. We are of course talking about Tilted towers, a small city where the confrontations are the most intense and fun. Well, we don’t have to miss her anymore, because Pisos Picados finally Has returned with patch 19.10.
- After that the snow on the island has been melting, the thaw has freed Tilted Towers.
- Players can once again walk its streets, its apartments and even land on its classic clock tower.
In addition to what has been said so far, Epic Games has also reported on more news that are added to the game with this patch:
- The grenade launcher is back: Projectiles now explode after their first bounce and fire more directly at your target. You can find grenade launchers in rare chests, supply drops, and sharks.
- The Royal Achievement emote can display more than 99 Royal Wins: If you had reached more than 99 before the 19.10 update, your crowns have continued to register and will now have been updated correctly.
- Shield canisters have been added: to competitive queues.
- Reinforced liners have been added: to competitive queues with a reduced pick limit.
Epic has also warned of a problem in the translation of locations, points of interest, and map landmarks that are appearing on ingls instead of in the selected language. The names of these locations will not match the named locations in the quests, though you will be able to complete the quests normally (they are already working to fix this unexpected error).
The exposicin “KAWS NEW FICTION” of the gallery that houses paintings, sculptures and even augmented reality works developed with Acute Art, you can visit by all players through the Serpentine Central and KAWS.
- You can access the exhibition from the cola of the Creative way or with the island code 9441-7852-6686.
- This exhibition is available from January 18 2021 at 16:00 CET and at the latest until January 25 at 4:00 p.m. (after that date you can still visit using the island code).
- This famous art gallery of the London Kensington Gardens stands out for its exhibitions, which challenge the limits of contemporary art.
This update brings some general changes and fixes for the game, as always we can extract them from the epic trello and press releases. They are the following:
- The damage of the stinger submachine gun has been decreased.
- The damage of the MK7 Assault Rifle has been slightly decreased.
- Auto Shotgun reload speed increased.
- Fixed a bug that caused Spider-Man’s web shooters to break when players swing onto Spider-Man’s trampolines.
- Fixed an issue where players would get the error “Network connection lost” when trying to join a match as a spectator. With this bug fixed, the option to join the game as a spectator has been re-enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused healing when resting in a tent to be disabled. Healing when resting in a tent has been re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where campfires would sometimes not heal players.
- Fixed a bug that caused DLSS to be disabled for DirectX 11. DLSS has been re-enabled for DirectX 11.
- Fixed an issue where daily quests would not appear in the quests tab after players returned from a secondary mode.
Naturally this version 19.10 of Fortnite also brings us a lots of new cosmetic items and skins that dataminers are responsible for collecting. Over the next few days we can have them in the in-game store if we want to acquire them with turkeys. Here below we show you the news in this regard:
Remember that you can visit our complete guide to know the best tips and tricks and easily overcome all the challenges of the season. Fortnite is a Battle Royale that is free to PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and devices Android, you can read our analysis.