The Dallas Cowboys (12-5) and San Francisco 49ers (10-7) meet at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, January 16, 2022. Read below for all the details on how to watch this game, including live broadcast and FuboTV.
How to watch the cowboys against the 49ers
Betting information for Dallas vs. San Francisco
Statistics for Dallas and San Francisco
- The Cowboys are averaging 31.2 points per game, 9.7 more than the 49ers per game (21.5).
- The Cowboys have 407.0 yards per game, 97.0 more yards than the 49ers’ 310.0 per game.
- The Cowboys have 20 turnovers this season, equal to the number of steals for the 49ers.
- This year, the 49ers are averaging 4.0 more points per game (25.1) than the Cowboys are allowing (21.1).
- The 49ers have 375.7 yards per game, 24.7 more than the 351.0 allowed by the Cowboys.
- The 49ers have turned the ball over 24 times, 10 fewer times than the Cowboys have had forced turnovers (34).
Cowboys Impact Players
- Dak Prescott has registered 4,449 passing yards (261.7 per game) connecting 410 of 596 passes (68.8%), with 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Ezekiel Elliott has rushed to lead the team with 1,002 yards (58.9 per game) and 10 touchdowns. He also has 287 receiving yards on 47 receptions and two touchdowns.
- CeeDee Lamb has had a team-best 79 passes for 1,102 yards plus six touchdowns. He is averaging 64.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season, Micah Parsons leads the team with 13.0 sacks and has added 20.0 TFLs and 84 tackles.
- Jayron Kearse has amassed 98 tackles, 9.0 TFL, one sack and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles thus far.
- This season Trevon Diggs leads the team with 11 interceptions and has added 52 tackles and 21 passes defensed.
Jourdan Lewis: Out (Ankle)
49ers Impact Players
- Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown for 3,810 yards completing 68.3% of his passes, with 20 touchdowns and 12 interceptions (224.1 yards per game).
- Elijah Mitchell has rushed for a team-leading 963 yards on 207 carries (56.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Nick Bosa has posted a team-leading 15.5 sacks while adding 21.0 TFL and 52 tackles.
- Fred Warner’s 137 tackles, 7.0 TFL and 0.5 sacks make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Jimmie Ward has a team-high two interceptions and has added 75 tackles, 1.0 TFL and 17 six passes defensed this season.
Jason Verrett: Out (Hamstring), Brandon Aiyuk: Questionable (Hamstring), Ben Garland: Questionable (Ankle), Deebo Samuel: Out (Foot)
Regional restrictions apply.