The Las Vegas Raiders (10-7) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Cincinnati Bengals (10-7) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Paul Brown Stadium. In the following article, we will give you all the details you need to know about how to watch this game, including and FuboTV.
How to watch Bengals vs. raiders
Bet information for Cincinnati vs. Las Vegas
Cincinnati and Las Vegas statistics
- The Bengals put up 27.1 points per game, comparable to the 25.8 per outing the Raiders put up.
- The Bengals are averaging 24.3 more yards per game (361.5) than the Raiders allow per matchup (337.2).
- The Bengals have turned the ball over six times (21 total) than the Raiders have forced a turnover (15) this season.
- This year, the Raiders are putting up just 0.1 fewer points per game (22.0) than the Bengals are allowing (22.1).
- The Raiders are averaging just 13.0 more yards per game (363.8) than the Bengals are allowing (350.8).
- The Raiders have turned the ball over 24 times this season, three more turnovers than the Bengals have forced (21).
Bengals Impact Players
- This season, Joe Burrow has 4,611 passing yards (271.2 yards per game) while completing 366 of 520 (70.4%) and throwing 34 touchdowns with 14 interceptions.
- Joe Mixon has made 292 attempts for a team-high 1,205 rushing yards (70.9 per game) and 13 touchdowns. He has also caught 42 passes for 314 yards with three passing touchdowns.
- Ja’Marr Chase has amassed 81 receptions for a team-best 1,455 yards and 13 touchdowns. He has been targeted 128 times and is averaging 85.6 receiving yards per game.
- Trey Hendrickson has a team-leading 14.0 sacks and also amassed 12.0 TFLs and 34 tackles.
- Over the course of his current campaign, Logan Wilson has 98 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack and four interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
LeShaun Sims: Doubtful (not injury related), Shawn Williams: Out (calf), Geno Atkins: Out (shoulder)
Raiders impact players
- Derek Carr has thrown for 4,804 yards completing 68.4% of his passes with 23 touchdowns and 14 interceptions (282.6 yards per game).
- Josh Jacobs has made 217 attempts for a team-leading 872 rushing yards (51.3 per game) and scored nine touchdowns. He also caught 54 passes for 348 yards (20.5 receiving yards per game).
- Hunter Renfrow has 103 receptions (128 targets) and paces his team with 1,038 receiving yards (61.1 per game) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- Yannick Ngakoue has a team-leading 10.0 sacks and has also amassed 8.0 TFLs and 28 tackles.
- This season, Denzel Perryman has amassed 154 tackles and 5.0 TFL, leading his team in tackles.
- This season, Nate Hobbs leads the team with an interception and has posted 71 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack and three passes defensed.
Mugger injuries: No injuries listed
Regional restrictions apply.