The Buffalo Bills (11-6) will face the New England Patriots (10-7) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Highmark Stadium riding a four-game winning streak. Keep reading below for all the details on how to watch this game, including live broadcast and FuboTV.
How to watch Bills vs. patriots
Bet information for Buffalo vs. New England
Buffalo and New England statistics
- This year, the Bills accumulate 10.6 more points per game (28.4) than the Patriots allow (17.8).
- The Bills have 71.1 more yards per game (381.9) than the Patriots allow per game (310.8).
- The Bills have turned the ball over 22 times this season, eight fewer than the Patriots have forced (30).
- The Patriots put up 10.2 more points per game (27.2) than the Bills gave up (17.0).
- The Patriots average 80.6 more yards per game (353.4) than the Bills allow (272.8).
- This year the Patriots have 23 turnovers, seven fewer than the Bills (30).
Bill Impact Players
- Josh Allen has thrown for 4,407 yards (409 of 646), with 36 touchdowns and 15 interceptions (259.2 YPG). He has also carried the ball 122 times for a team-high 763 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 44.9 YPG.
- Devin Singletary has amassed a team-high 870 rushing yards (51.2 per game) plus seven touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs has caught 103 passes for a team-high 1,225 yards plus 10 touchdowns. He is averaging 72.1 receiving yards per game.
- Mario Addison has a team-leading 7.0 sacks and also amassed 8.0 TFLs and 29 tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds has amassed 108 tackles, 7.0 TFL and an interception to lead the team in tackles thus far.
- Jordan Poyer has a team-high five interceptions and has added 91 tackles, 8.0 TFL, three sacks and 17 nine passes defensed this season.
Josh Norman: Out (hamstring), Vernon Butler: Questionable (hamstring)
Patriots Impact Players
- Mac Jones has 3,801 passing yards (223.6 per game) with a completion percentage of 67.6% (352 of 521), throwing for 22 touchdowns with 13 interceptions.
- Damien Harris has produced a team-high 929 rushing yards (54.6 per game) and has scored 15 touchdowns.
- Jakobi Meyers has caught 83 passes for a team-best 866 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 126 times and is averaging 50.9 yards per game.
- Matthew Judon has posted a team-leading 12.5 sacks while adding 14.0 TFL and 60 tackles.
- Ja’Whaun Bentley’s 108 tackles, 5.0 TFL and one sack mean he is the best tackler on the team.
- This season JC Jackson leads the team with eight interceptions and has posted 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL and 23 passes defensed.
Gunner Olszewski: Out (Foot), N’Keal Harry: Questionable (Shoulder), Cassh Maluia: Questionable (Knee), Chase Winovich: Questionable (Shoulder), Yodny CFIT: Out (Knee), Dalton Keene: Questionable (Neck), Jonathan Jones: Questionable (Foot)
Regional restrictions apply.