The main purpose of Snapchat is to interact with people through images. And what better way to do it than by using Bitmoji. Also, it is possible to change the mood of your Bitmoji. Has your day been busy and you’re too exhausted to post a lot on Snapchat? Let others know by choosing the tired Bitmoji. Or maybe you are excited about something? Tell the Snapchat community how you feel.
Do you want to know how to do this? We will cover this and many more details related to Bitmoji in this article.
How to make a Bitmoji for Snapchat
Bitmoji is the new trend. Instead of a traditional photo of yourself, you can now post a cartoonish avatar based on your personal characteristics. Are you still using your photo instead of Bitmoji? Time to change it. That’s how:
- Launch Snapchat and log into your account.
- Touch the profile icon at the top left of the screen.
- Tap “Create my Bitmoji” at the top of the page.
- Start by selecting the genre.
- Choose the personal characteristics that represent you.
- When you’re done, tap “Save” at the top right of the screen.
- A message will appear asking you to choose an outfit. Touch “Yes.”
- Dress up your Bitmoji.
- Finish by clicking “Save.”
How to change your Bitmoji expression on Snapchat
Recent improvements have made it possible to change Bitmoji’s expression on Snapchat. Let others know your mood at any time of the day by following these steps:
- Open Snapchat and log into your account.
- Click Bitmoji at the top left of the screen.
- On your profile page, tap the gear icon at the top right of the screen to open Settings.
- In the My Account section, select “Bitmoji” and then tap “Choose a selfie”.
- Choose a new state of mind.
- Touch “Done.”
How to change your Bitmoji selfie
Does your Snapchat Bitmoji need some changes? Maybe you’ve changed your hairstyle or hair color and want your Bitmoji to update to match. Or it’s time to dress up your Bitmoji in a festive outfit. Whatever the reason, it is possible to alter your Bitmoji selfie. That’s how:
- Once you are logged into Snapchat, tap on the “Bitmoji” icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- A profile page will open. Tap the gear icon at the top right of the screen, and then select Bitmoji.
- Select “Edit my Bitmoji” and make the changes you want.
- Touch “Save” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You will return to the Settings page again. Select Bitmoji and click “Change Outfit.”
- Pick new clothes for your Bitmoji.
- Tap “Save” at the top right.
How to edit your Bitmoji pose
If you have a Bitmoji app, you’ve probably seen different poses of your Bitmoji. Although you can use them for Facebook, WhatsApp or Viber, Snapchat does not have an option that allows you to change the pose of your Bitmoji. This is because it only shows your face as a profile picture.
At the moment, you can only change the expressions, personal appearance and outfit of your Snapchat Bitmoji.
Is there something related to Bitmoji that you would like to find out? We will be happy to answer some of the most common questions in the next section.
Can you make 3D Bitmoji on Snapchat?
A lot of people are posting a 3D Bitmoji to their Snapchat story, so why should you be the exception? Here’s how to do it:
• Open Snapchat and sign in.
• Make sure the rear camera is active.
• Touch anywhere on the screen.
• Bitmoji 3D will be displayed next to World Lens.
• Select the one you like best.
• Place your avatar wherever you want.
• Click on the “Record” button to apply the effect.
How can I change my Bitmoji avatar?
Tired of your Bitmoji Avatar? Do you want to update it a bit? You can easily do it with a few clicks:
• Launch the “Snapchat” app and log into your account.
• Click on the Bitmoji avatar at the top left of the screen.
• Open Settings, scroll down to “Bitmoji”.
• Select “Edit your Bitmoji”.
Here, you can change the personal characteristics of your Bitmoji, such as hair color, hairstyle, eyebrow color, eye color, etc. You can also change the outfit by tapping “Change my outfit”. Select a complete outfit, from socks to a hat. You can even pick up some brand-name pieces from Levi’s or Ralph Lauren. Finally, if you like everything about your avatar but want to edit its mood, choose “Choose a selfie” on the profile page. Select the new mood and tap “Done.”
Can I make a second Bitmoji?
Unfortunately, Snapchat users cannot create a second Bitmoji. Your account is linked to the first Bitmoji that you have created. It is only possible to create a completely new Bitmoji and use it as an avatar.
How do I change my Bitmoji partner on Snapchat?
Snapchat has a great option that allows you to post stories with a Bitmoji partner. The good thing is that you can even change your partner. That’s how:
• Open Snapchat.
• Send any message to a person you want to appear with you in the story.
• Returns to the main page.
• Touch anywhere on the screen.
• Scroll up to find stories.
• Type “bitmoji stories” in the search box.
• Choose the story that you like the most.
• The story with a new partner will appear.
The partner in your stories is always the last person you chatted with. This is why you need to message them first before creating a story with them.
How do you change your Bitmoji eyes on Snapchat?
If you accidentally selected the wrong eye color, changing it again is easy:
• Open Snapchat.
• Touch your Bitmoji avatar at the top left of the screen.
• Choose “Edit your Bitmoji”.
• Click on the “Eye” icon.
• Choose the shape of the eyes, the color, the eyelashes, the width, etc.
• Touch “Save”.
You can do this as many times as you want. Your Bitmoji avatar doesn’t need to have the same eye color as you.
Why does my Bitmoji change expression on Snapchat?
Some users have noticed that their Bitmojis appear to be asleep. The reason is that if you have been inactive for some time, your Bitmoji will appear tired and sleepy. Snapchat does this by taking your time zone into account and assuming you are idle because it is late in your area.
Get creative with Snapchat Bitmoji
Bitmoji is a fantastic addition to Snapchat as it allows users to have a cartoonish avatar of themselves. With so many options available, you can create quirky Bitmoji that have your own distinctive characteristics. And that’s not all! With the new option, Snapchat also allows users to create interesting 3D stories with their Bitmoji.
Have you already tried creating your Bitmoji? What 3D effect do you like the most? Do you have any Bitmoji tips for our community? Let them know in the comment section below.