The Chicago Bulls (26-11) hope to continue an eight-game winning streak at home when they host the Detroit Pistons (9-30) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. ET. Do you hope to see this game live? Here’s all the information you need to watch this showdown, including and FuboTV.
How to watch Pistons vs. Bulls
Betting information for Pistons vs. Bulls
Key stats for Bulls vs. Pistons
- The 110.9 points per game the Bulls contribute is just 0.2 points more than the Pistons allow (110.7).
- Chicago is 18-1 when scoring more than 110.7 points.
- When Detroit allows less than 110.9 points, it is 6-14.
- The Pistons score an average of 101.6 points per game, 6.0 points less than the 107.6 lost by the Bulls.
- When scoring more than 107.6 points, Detroit is 6-6.
- Chicago is 8-0 when allowing fewer than 101.6 points.
- The Bulls are the 28th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Pistons ranking 27th.
- The Bulls are averaging 8.8 offensive rebounds per game, 1.6 fewer rebounds than the Pistons.
- The Bulls are the 28th best rebounding team in the league, the Pistons rank 13th.
Bull players to watch
- The Bulls’ leading scorer is DeMar DeRozan, who is averaging 26.4 per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 4.7 assists.
- Chicago’s top rebounder is Nikola Vucevic with an average of 11.5 rebounds per game and his best passer is Lonzo Ball and his 5.1 assists per game.
- The Bulls get the most 3-point shooting production from Zach LaVine, who makes 3.1 3s per game.
- Chicago’s leader in steals is Ball, who averages 1.9 steals per game, while his leader in blocks is Vucevic, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Pistons players to watch
- Cade Cunningham is averaging 15.7 points and adding 5.4 assists per game, which puts him at the top of the Pistons’ leaderboards in those stats.
- Isaiah Stewart is at the top of Detroit’s rebounding leaderboard with 8.3 rebounds per game. He also scores 7.7 points and adds 1.0 assistance per game.
- Saddiq Bey hits 2.3 3s per game, the most of the Pistons.
- Detroit’s leader in steals is Cunningham at 1.3 per game, and their leader in blocks is Stewart at 1.2 per game.