The Sacramento Kings (16-26) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (22-18) at 10:00 pm ET on Monday, January 10, 2022 at the Golden 1 Center. Do you want to broadcast this confrontation? Read on for all the information you need, including how to watch and FuboTV.
How to watch Cavaliers vs. Kings
Betting information for Cavaliers vs. Kings
Key stats for Kings vs. Cavaliers
- The Cavaliers are averaging 107.2 points per game, 6.5 points less than the 113.7 allowed by the Kings.
- Cleveland is 10-3, scoring more than 113.7 points.
- When Sacramento allows less than 107.2 points, it is 6-7.
- The Kings score 6.6 more points per game (109.0) than the Cavaliers allow their opponents to score (102.4).
- When scoring more than 102.4 points, Sacramento is 15-11.
- Cleveland is 20-6 when allowing fewer than 109.0 points.
- The Cavaliers are the 12th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Kings sit 20th.
- The Cavaliers have 10.1 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.3 rebounds less than the Kings’ average (10.4).
- The Kings are the 20th ranked rebounding team in the league, the Cavaliers ranked 18th.
Cavaliers players to watch
- Darius Garland leads the Cavaliers in points and assists per game, scoring 19.6 points and dishing out 7.2 assists.
- Jarrett Allen leads Cleveland in rebounds, grabbing 10.7 rebounds per game and scoring 16.8 points per game.
- Garland makes more 3s per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.7 per contest.
- Ricky Rubio is Cleveland’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Evan Mobley leads them in blocks at 1.8 per game.
Kings players to watch
- De’Aaron Fox is the Kings’ leading scorer at 20.9 points per game. In addition, he adds 3.7 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Sacramento’s leaders in rebounds and assists are Harrison Barnes with 6.2 rebounds per game (also adding 16.2 points and 2.3 assists per game) and Tyrese Haliburton with 6.9 assists per game (also adding 13.7 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Buddy Hield has 3.5 3s per game, the most of the Kings.
- Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steal and block leaderboards with 1.7 steals per game and 0.7 blocks per game.