The Pittsburgh Penguins (20-9-5) collided with the Anaheim Ducks (19-12-7) in the NHL game on Tuesday, starting at 10:00 pm ET at the Honda Center. The Penguins are seventh in the Eastern Conference (45 points), while the Ducks are fifth in the Western Conference (45 points).
How to watch Anaheim vs. Pittsburgh
Betting information for Pittsburgh vs. Anaheim
Pittsburgh and Anaheim Statistics
- The Penguins are eighth in the league in scoring (3.3 goals per game), and the Ducks are ninth defensively (2.7 against).
- The Ducks score 3.0 goals per game (16th in the NHL) and the Penguins concede 2.5 (second).
- Pittsburgh has a +26 goal differential on the season, fifth in the league.
- Anaheim is +10 overall in terms of goals this season, 14th in the league.
- In the power game, the Penguins have scored 17 goals (in 17.5% of chances, 22 in the NHL), and the Ducks have received 15 (killing 85.8% of penalties, third in the league ).
- The Penguins have conceded 8 goals while trailing (first in the league in penalty percentage), and the Ducks have scored 28 power-play goals (fourth in power-play percentage).
Pittsburgh Impact Players
- One of the best offensive players in Pittsburgh this season is Jake Guentzel, who has scored 34 points in 28 games (18 goals and 16 assists).
- Evan Rodrigues has 15 goals and 15 assists for a total of 30 points (0.9 per game).
- Kris Letang’s 28 points this season have come through one goal and 27 assists.
- In 27 games, Tristan Jarry has conceded 52 goals (1.9 per game) and recorded 707 saves (26.2 per game).
- Casey DeSmith has conceded 26 goals (3.3 per game) and recorded 207 saves (25.9 per game) with a 0.888 save percentage.
Brock McGinn: Out (COVID-19), Jason Zucker: Out (Lower Body), Drew O’Connor: Out (Health and Safety Protocols), Zachary Aston-Reese: Out (Health Protocols), Danton Heinen: Out (Health Protocols), Bryan Rust: Out (COVID-19)
Anaheim Impact Players
- Troy Terry’s 22 goals and 14 assists in 37 games for Anaheim add up to 36 total points on the season.
- Trevor Zegras is a linchpin of Anaheim’s offense with 27 points overall this season. He has scored nine goals and added 18 assists in 32 games.
- Sonny Milano has 24 points so far, including nine goals and 15 assists.
- John Gibson has a .917 save percentage (14th in the league), with 794 total saves (29.4 per game), conceding 72 goals (2.7 per game).
- Anthony Stolarz has 309 saves (28.1 per game) and a 0.931 save percentage, allowing 23 goals (2.1 per game).
Max Jones: Out (Chest), Vinni Lettieri: Out (Health protocols), Josh Mahura: Out (Upper body), Sam Carrick: Out (Health protocols), John Gibson: Out (Health protocols), Adam Henrique: Out (Lower body)
Regional restrictions apply.