Week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 will bring new challenges that players can complete to get some of that sweet XP for their Battle Pass. One of the challenges this week is hiding in stealth grass for 10 seconds. This is very easy to do, as long as you know where to go.
You can find Stealth Grass to the west, southwest, and south of the Daily Bugle’s location on the island. You can duck into tall grass, making it difficult for other players to see you. All you need to do is spend 10 seconds hiding in one of these locations, then you can move on.
Once you’re done, you can move on to the next challenge or finish some of the Winterfest challenges if you have any left.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 4 challenges below:
- Take damage from headshot with a pistol (0/75)
- Cosecha madera de The Joneses, Shifty Shafts o LogJam Lumberyard (0/150)
- Detonate Gas Cans to Destroy Objects (0/2)
- Baila en Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels y Greasy Grove (0/3)
- Experience Fill effects for 15 seconds (0/15)
- Deal damage to enemies with rare or better shotguns (0/400)
- Hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (0/10)
- Get eliminations with an SMG (0/10)
- Damage opponents with a gathering tool (0/100)