Niantic prepares to bid farewell to 2020 in Pokémon GO, but he is also planning the next events to be held in January. The company has already let you take a look at them and they include the debut of a mega evolution and a new version of the Paleozoic Pokémon.
Pokémon GO will start the year strong. Players will be able to find Onix in-game during January as a reward encounter in Research Achievements, as well as Mega Energy from its evolution, Mega Steelix. Additionally, as in months past, players will be able to purchase 1 Remote Raid Pass and more items for 1 Pokécoin each week from the Store.
Find out: A new LEVEL UP t-shirt is now available, run for yours.
Genesect with FulgoROM and Mega Aerodactyl to debut at Pokémon GO
As we mentioned, among the most attractive of next month is the arrival of Genesect loading the FulgoROM (thanks to which you will get to know the Tecno Shock movement) and Mega Aerodactyl. The first will appear in 5 Star or Legendary Raids and the second will only be seen in Mega Raids. The bad news is that Genesect will not be available in its shiny or shiny form. Next we leave you with the 5-star Raid schedule and the Pokémon that will appear.
- Kyurem (can be shiny) – until January 7.
- Heatran (can be shiny) – from January 7 to 15.
- Genesect – January 15-24.
- Regice (can be shiny) – from January 24 to February 1.
- Mega Abomasnow (can be shiny) – until January 7.
- Mega Aerodactyl (can be shiny) – from January 7 to February 1.
As in previous months, the Featured Pokémon Time (every Tuesday of the month, from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM, local time) and Raid Time (every Wednesday of the month, from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM, local time). Here is a list of the Pokémon available and the bonuses.
In case you missed it: The main Pokémon and the Community Day bonus for January 2022 have already been defined.
- Wednesday January 5 – Kyurem (can be shiny)
- Wednesday January 12 – Heatran (can be shiny)
- Wednesday, January 19 – Genesect (FulgoROM)
- Wednesday January 26 – Regice (can be shiny)
Pokémon Featured Hour
- Tuesday, January 4 – Solosis with a bonus of double Candy for transferring Pokémon.
- Tuesday, January 11 – Diglett (can be shiny) with double Stardust bonus for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, January 18 – Plusle (can be shiny) with a bonus of double Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, January 25 – Minun (can be shiny) with double Candy bonus for transferring Pokémon.
There will be more events in Pokémon GO during january
Additionally, you should know that there will be new events inspired by the Kanto and Johto region during January, which will also serve to continue the mystery of the mystery door of the Legacy Season.
The first will be Mountains of Power, which will be available from January 7 to 13. The event will consist of activating the second mechanism to open the mysterious door and will involve entering a “terrain similar to that of the Johto and Kanto regions”.
The other event will have the theme of the Kanto Power Station and will take place from January 19 to February 1. In this event, electric creatures will be sought to finish opening the door, although the presence of “some evil forces” is anticipated, seeking the power that the door can contain.
What do you expect from the new events in Pokémon GO? Tell us in the comments.
Pokémon GO is available on mobile devices. You can find more news related to this title if you visit our minisite dedicated to it.
Related Video: Pokemon GO – Tráiler “Together We Raid”
Stay informed with us, at LEVEL UP.