If you are still getting familiar with the latest foldable from Samsung, you may not have figured out how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 yet.
Every smartphone manufacturer has its own methods for taking screenshots, and Samsung is no exception. In addition to the usual volume down + power key combination used on most of the best Android phones, Samsung devices include some great additions with swipe gestures, as well as the ever-useful S Pen.
So, follow this guide to find out the different ways to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 using the volume button
To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, simply press the button “lower volume” Y “EnergyOn the side of the phone at the same time. This method is easier when the Z Fold 3 is closed, given its great length when opened.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 using gestures
Samsung devices include a unique way to capture screenshots with a wave of the hand, and the Z Fold 3 is no exception.
To capture a screenshot on your Z Fold 3 with a gesture, simply put your hand aside on both sides of the screen and slide in.
This method works on both the internal and external displays, and is much less complicated than using the volume and power keys. It is also cool.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 using the S Pen
1. To take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 with the S Pen, place the S Pen over the internal screen and printing the button on the side of the S Pen. In the menu that appears, tap “Screen writing. “
2. This will capture a screenshot that you can edit by tapping the pen icon, The save money immediately by tapping the save icon.
3. There is another way to capture a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 with the S Pen, which is similar to the cropping tools on Windows and Mac computers.
Just place the S Pen on the screen and printing the button on the side of the S Pen. In the menu that appears, tap “Smart selection.“
4. You will now see a selection of options on the screen. Select the rectangle, then drag the S Pen over the part of the screen you want to capture, then lift the stylus to separate it from the screen.
5. A save money the screenshot of your selection, tap the save icon to the right, or tap the pen icon to edit it first. With this shortcut, you can also take circular screenshots or even create a GIF of whatever is on your screen.
Now that you’ve learned how to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, see how you can make your phone even faster with our guide on how to speed up your Android phone or tablet. And to get even more out of your Z Fold 3, check out how to connect USB storage devices to your Android phone or how to print from an Android phone or tablet.