Surely for many Dragonite is one of the most beloved Pokémon in the Pokémon franchise, so players of Pokmon Unite, the MOBA available on Switch and mobiles, you are in luck, as this first generation dragon creature will land very soon in said game. Its launch is scheduled for next December 19 and from the company responsible for the title they have already advanced a thriller presentation. Furthermore, its movements and characteristics. We show them on continuacin All the details.
Here below you can see the official file Dragonite in Pokémon Unite along with its introductory trailer:
- Role: equilibrado (all-rounder).
- Attacks: long range (physical attack damage).
- Difficulty: novato.
- Evolutions: Dratini (Nv. 1), Dragonair (Nv. 5) y Dragonite (Nv. 8).
The characteristics Dragonite are as follows:
- Offensive: 4/5 stars.
- Endurance: 2.5 / 5 stars.
- Agility: 2.5 / 5 stars.
- Annotation: 3/5 stars.
- Support: 0.5 / 5 stars.
Attention Trainers! Dragonite was mistakenly listed as releasing on 11/19. As a correction, Dragonite’s release will be 12/19 at 4:00pm PT. https://t.co/neWLZk7O6g Pokmon UNITE (@PokemonUnite) December 13, 2021
Dragonite Move Set
Then you we show the full set of skills of Dragonite:
- Skill – Special Scale: Increases the user’s Defense when suffering from status problems.
- Skill – Multiscales: The user takes less damage for a short time. This ability does not activate again for a while.
- Basic attack: Every 3 attacks, it executes a charged attack that deals damage to opposing Pokémon and reduces the cooldown of the user’s movements. The Charged Attack alternates between 3 variants each use: The Water Attack recovers HP from the user on hit, the Electric one prevents opposing Pokémon from moving for a short time, and the Fire Attack deals additional damage to opposing Pokémon.
- Cicln: The user creates a cyclone that travels in the chosen direction, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon it hits and reducing their travel speed for a short time.
- Dragoaliento: The user blows steam at high speed in the chosen direction. If the mist hits a rival Pokémon, the user’s next basic attack will be a charged attack.
- Dragn dance: The user moves in the chosen direction in full dance. This move deals more damage for a short time, increasing the user’s movement speed and base attack speed. The cooldown of this move is reduced when hitting an opposing Pokémon. The damage from this move is greater with each use (up to 3 times).
- Extreme speed: The user lunges at the chosen opposing Pokémon and flings it through the air, dealing damage and knocking back all opposing Pokémon in the area of effect. The move reduces the movement speed of opposing Pokémon it hits, and reduces the cooldown of the Multiscale ability.
- Hyperrayo: The user fixes his target on a rival Pokémon and concentrates energy to send it out in the form of a destructive beam of light that deals damage to opposing Pokémon in its path, dealing additional damage the more HP they have. The user cannot move for a short time after using this move.
- Anger: The user strikes the ground angrily, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon in the area of effect and dealing the same additional effect as the user’s last charged basic attack. In full anger the user’s basic attacks turn into higher speed short-range charged attacks. User is unable to move for a short time after calming down from anger.
- Sidereal Jump: The user chooses an area and takes a great leap to descend with force surrounded by meteorites that cause damage to rival Pokémon in the area of effect and send them through the air. The Energy cost of the movement is higher the more distance there is to the chosen area. The user is unstoppable while using this move.
We remind you that Dragonite can be achieved acquiring your Unite license in the game store, in exchange for Aeos coins or Aeos gems. Furthermore it was also confirmed with Tsareena’s release that Dragonite will arrive at the store along with a Special holiday-themed holi outfit, as part of christmas event to celebrate the game on these dates.
Pokmon Unite, developed by TiMi Studios, is available free for Nintendo Switch and Android and iOS mobiles. The title is a team MOBA 5 vs 5 in which we have to fight the most exciting battles with some of the most iconic Pokémon in the saga. If you want to know more details and win all your games, we encourage you to visit our complete guide with tips and tricks.