Early 2021 Pokmon GO held in Spain and around the world the Pokémon GO: Kanto Tour, a huge event that brought a lot of news related to the first games of the franchise. For this one close to 2022 Niantic wants to repeat the play with him Tour de Pokmon GO: Johto, an event to commemorate Pokémon Gold and Silver in a whole new way. Next we show you all details presented by the company.
Let’s live the Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver experience in a whole new way. In the ticketed edition of the Pokémon GO: Johto Tour, Trainers must choose between the Gold Edition and the Silver Edition to determine the experience of the event.— Pokémon GO Espaa (@PokemonGOespana) December 8, 2021
Pokémon GO Tour: Johto – Dates and Times
The Pokémon GO Tour event: Johto will be held in the following confirmed dates both in Spain and around the world:
- On Saturday, February 26, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (local time): here start the global event. In addition to the free experience, Trainers will be able to purchase a ticket for the ticket experience.
- Sunday, February 27, 2022: Coaches will be able to participate in an event in person at select venues. As a tribute to the end of the Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver games, you can take the next step in your journey with the appearance of Pokémon from the Kanto region.
Pokmon GO El Tour: Johto will have two different variants, a variant free for all players without the need to purchase a ticket and, on the other hand, a variant paid to which all players who decide to buy a ticket can have access. In addition, coaches with tickets will be able to choose between the experiences of the Gold Edition or Silver Edition, each with Pokémon exclusive to each edition.
The tickets are already available for the global event (later those of the event in person will come out) and have a price of 11,99 dlares (11.99 euros in Spain).
- If you buy tickets before Monday, January 10, 2022 (local time): You will be able to obtain the Temporary Investigation of January and February.
- If you buy tickets before Thursday, February 10, 2022 (local time): You will only get the temporary investigation for February.
On the Pokémon GO Tour: Johto, which celebrates the second generation of the franchise, we will have different assets special features and bonuses depending on whether we have purchased a ticket or not.
The players who pay for a ticket They can choose between the Gold Edition or the Silver Edition. They must choose one before the event starts and they will not be able to change it later. Regardless of the edition chosen, these ticket players will enjoy these features specials:
- All Pokémon discovered in the Johto region: They will appear in the wild, on raids, and in post-investigation encounters. In addition, they will be attracted to Incense, they will appear when Eggs hatch, they can be exchanged with friends and they can be obtained through the evolution process during these hours.
- You can complete a special investigation exclusive to the event: to lead to the encounter with Celebi, the singular Pokémon. Make sure you catch him during the event so he knows a special move.
- When you have completed the special investigation: You’ll be able to access a second exclusive Master Investigation story that will take a long time to complete and will put your skills as Trainers to the test.
- All Pokémon discovered in the Johto region will be available in their shiny version: some of them for the first time in Pokémon GO. This includes the featured Unown (G, O, T, U, R, and J), which appears when using Incense. Also, there will be more chances that you will come across some wild Shiny Pokémon depending on the version of the event you have selected.
- If you complete nine collection challenges: You can earn rewards and level up to get the Collector’s Lite badge. To complete the challenges, Trainers must catch certain Pokémon according to a theme in a limited time.
- Incense: attract different Pokémon.
- Habr 1 free lot: with three remote raid passes available in the in-game store.
- Eggs will only need: a quarter of the usual distance to hatch.
- You will earn double the amount of Candy: when hatching Eggs.
- You will earn more Candy: by catching Johto’s Featured Pokémon.
- You can get up to nine raid passes: spinning the Gyms photodisks.
- You will get an exclusive badge: to commemorate the event.
- Sacad una instantnea: to surprise you.
- You can get special stickers: by turning PokStops and buying them in the in-game Store.
The following characteristics will be available to all players during the event, free of charge:
- Some of the Pokémon discovered in the Johto region: They will appear in the wild, in raids, and when hatching 7km Eggs. Additionally, some Johto Pokémon exclusive to certain regions will also appear in raids around the world.
- Pokmon como: Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff and Togepi will come out of the 12 km Eggs that you get by turning Pokparadas.
- You can complete a Temporary Research: related to Trainer Battles.
As we have already mentioned, the Johto Tour will have two different editions for ticket players. Depending on the edition you select, you can have exclusive Pokémon encounters:
- Pokémon exclusive to the Gold Edition: Spinarak, Gligar, Teddiursa and Mantine will be attracted to Incense.
- Shiny Pokémon from the Gold Edition: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Spinarak, Igglybuff, Natu, Hoppip, Sunkern, Misdreavus, Wobbuffet, Gligar, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Swinub, Mantine, and Ho-Oh (you’ll be more likely to find them).
- Exclusive Silver Edition Pokémon: Ledyba, Delibird, Skarmory and Phanpy will be drawn to the Incense.
- Shiny Pokémon from the Silver Edition: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Ledyba, Cleffa, Sudowoodo, Hoppip, Yanma, Pineco, Delibird, Skarmory, Houndour, Phanpy, Miltank, Larvitar and Lugia (you will be more likely to find them).
In addition to the global Pokémon GO Tour event: Johto, the game also have a face-to-face experience for some parts of the world that allow certain players return to Kanto. This option will be optional and independent to the Main Johto Tour and the Sunday, February 27 2022. Niantic will soon offer more details and information on this event, with global locations and their respective tickets.
Pokmon GO, is available free for Android and iOS since 2016. If you want to know more details about the title, you can consult our complete guide with tips and tricks.