Fun & Serious 2021 has announced the creation of a space on Steam to promote the local video game industry, watch the lectures for free and discover a selection of games created by the Spanish video game industry. We remind you that the event is held on December 10 and 11 in Bilbao.
“This new edition of the Fun & Serious Game Festival, one of the key festivals for the Spanish video game industry that the public can attend in person or virtually, will take place for the first time, also on Steam”, say its organizers. “The most important online videogame store in the world will have a page of the Bilbao festival; In it you will be able to see the conferences, but also discover a selection of games created by the Spanish video game industry “.
Fun & Serious seeks to promote the games created in Spain and the studios behind them at an international level. “The talent of Spanish creators will be represented by a selection of the best titles of recent years, as renowned and awarded as Blasphemous, Call of the Sea, Do Not Feed the Monkeys, Aragami 2, Grotto, Deiland all of them magnificent creations that will delight the most demanding player. Several of these titles will also feature a special discount during the festival. There will also be free demos, both of games already released, as well as betas of works currently in development, and a presentation of games to come that the festival wants to highlight for their original proposal and quality “.
The festival has also taken the opportunity to announce the last names in your talk show:
- Maye MacSwiney, Head of Communication and Marketing Strategy at Riot Games for Spain, Portugal and Italy, to talk about Arcane, the animated series based on the universe of League of Legends.
- Marcos Garca (Gammera Nest) and Gustavo Maeso (Mediaset Games), will also touch on the topic of the transmedia jump talking about Way Down, the video game based on the movie of the same name.
- The streamers Victor Matute (Pazos), Eric Rodrguez (EricRod), Samuel Molina (Fukuy) and Enoc Bentez (EnocGuitar) will have a meeting in which they will talk about the increasingly close relationship between content creators and video game developers.
- Luis Garcia, from LLC Shinyuden, a Tokyo publisher of indie games, talk about the special characteristics of this country when it comes to publishing a game there, and the steps to achieve it successfully.
- Tatiana Delgado, co-founder and creative director of Out of the Blue games, and Jos Raluy, head of development at Tequila Works, will talk about Blade: The Edge of Darkness, the Spanish video game that revolutionized the national industry 20 years ago.