The GO Fighting League of Pokmon GO, the competitive mode of the Niantic mobile game, already has a start date for its tenth season. The company has announced the calendar of new Cups that will be available and what the rewards will be for participating on this occasion. Next we tell you All the details in this news.
🥊 GO Battle League Season 10 is on the way! 🥊
You can look forward to the return of the Holiday Cup and the Love Cupplus a new cup, new avatar items, and more opportunities to get Stardust!
GO Fighting League Season 10 Schedule
Officially Season 10 of the Pokémon GO Fighting League start on Monday, November 29, 2021 at 10:00 PM CET (1:00 PM PST). As on other occasions, that same day the players will be able to claim the rewards of Season 9 on the Battles screen.
This is the calendar by dates of the leagues, Cups and news of the Season 10 of the GO Fighting League (all leagues listed will start and end at 22:00 CET):
- Liga Super Ball y Liga Super Ball Remix: from November 29 to December 13.
- Liga Ultra Ball, Liga Ultra Ball Remix: from December 13 to December 27.
- Festivities Cup: begins on December 16 and ends on December 27.
- Master Ball League, Classic Master Ball League and Festivities Cup: From December 27 to January 10 (there will be triple Stardust in the win prizes, the end of series prizes are not included).
- Super Ball League and Sinnoh Cup: from January 10 to January 24.
- Ultra Ball y OR Clsica Premier League: from January 24 to February 7.
- Liga Master Ball, LMB Clsica Premier and Copa Pasin: from February 7 to February 21 (there will be triple Stardust in the win prizes, the end of series prizes are not included).
- Super Ball League, Ultra Ball League, Master Ball League and Johto Cup: from February 21 to February 28.
In this season 10 the GO Battle Days will be held on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, January 8, 2022, from 00:00 to 23:59 (local time): The Master Ball League and the Classic Master Ball League will be active.
- Sunday, January 23, 2022, from 00:00 to 23:59 (local time): The Super Ball League and the Sinnoh Cup will be active.
- Sunday, February 6, 2022, from 00:00 to 23:59 (local time): The Ultra Ball League and the Premier Classic LUB will be active.
During GO Battle Days the maximum number of series you can play per day increase from 5 to 20, for a total of 100 fights. Also as rewards there will be the Quadruple Stardust per win (End of series rewards not included and will not stack with Stardust Triple Reward on January 8).
This new Season 10 of the GO Fighting League will also include several highlights among your rewards and prizes. We review them below.
You can find the following Pokémon once a season in the indicated ranks. At rank 1, you will meet one of the Pokémon that usually uses Lysson.
Throughout the season, you may find you the following Pokémon in the rewards for victory in the ranks indicated in the image below.
- Trainers who reach Rank 3: will receive items for the avatar of Pikachu Libre as a reward.
- Trainers will be able to get Lysson-inspired pose and avatar items: which made its debut in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.
- In the Cool range: you will receive gloves from Lysson.
- At the Veteran rank: you will receive Lysson shoes.
- In the Expert rank: You will receive pants from Lysson.
- In the Legend range: You will receive a jacket and pose from Lysson.
- In rank 19: You will receive a Charged Attack TM Lite, as well as a Rapid Attack TM Lite as an end-of-season reward.
Podis read this official news from Niantic’s blog to know All the details in-depth of Season 10 of the GO Fighting League.
Pokmon Go, is available free for Android and iOS since 2016. If you want to know more details of the title, you can consult our complete guide with tips and tricks.