Since you are reading this article, chances are you really like creating attractive photos and videos. It would also be safe to assume that you are looking for software that can get the job done quickly and easily.
InShot is among the most popular mobile video and photo manipulation software tools that enables you to create equal-worthy videos in no time. However, despite the popularity, there is no dedicated application from InShot Inc. that you can install directly on your PC.
You don’t need to worry though, because there is a simple trick that will allow you to install the InShot application on your computer.
How to get InShot on your PC?
Some third-party applications / emulators allow you to run InShot smoothly on your PC. Take a look at some of the proven methods of installing the application on your PC through third-party programs:
Use BlueStacks to run InShot on your PC
BlueStacks It is one of the most popular emulators for Android apps and games. Using this application is also one of the best ways to run InShot on your PC. Here is what you need to do:
1. Download BlueStacks
- Follow the link to the official website and download, then install the application.
- After installation, go to BlueStacks and link your Google account so that you can use Google Play with the application.
2. Search for InShot
- When you link the Google account, go to the main screen of the application and type «InShot photo and video editor”In the search bar.
- Select the application developed by InShot Inc. and install it.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to allow the application to access your system. You must confirm by clicking To accept.
3. Finish the installation
- Once the installation is complete, you will receive a notification like the one you receive on your Android device.
- At that time, you can go to the main BlueStacks window, where you will find the InShot application under your applications. Click on the app to launch it and start making some great videos.
You can also download and run it on your Mac.
Use Nox App Player to run InShot on your PC
Nox App Player is another great emulator that allows you to use InShot or any other Android video manipulation software on your PC. This application installs the same way as BlueStacks and allows you to have InShot up and running in no time.
These are the steps you need to follow:
1. Obtenga Nox App Player
- Install Nox App Player on your PC and download the APK of InShot Photo & Video Editor.
2. Install InShot
- Once the InShot Photo & Video Editor APK download is complete, double-click it to start the installation through Nox App Player. It may take a minute or so before InShot is installed.
- After the process is complete, the InShot application will appear on the Nox home screen.
3. Start InShot
- When the InShot installation is complete, you can click the application within Nox to launch it.
- At this point, you need to download the application data and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Upon completion, you can run the app and create some amazing photos and videos.
If you need it, Nox Player also has a version for Mac.
Use Andy to run InShot on your PC
Also for Windows and Mac users, you should consider the Andy emulator as a great option to get InShot up and running on your Macbook, iMac, or other device. This nifty piece of software works the same way as the apps mentioned above. This is how you can get the application on your Mac:
1. Install Andy
- Download the Andy .dmg file and run the installation on your Mac. Then you need to follow all the instructions until the installation is complete. Some patience is required because the installation process can take a while.
2. Run Andy
- After installation is done, go to Launchpad and access Andy.
- Select your preferred language and sign in with your Google account.
- After a few minutes, the application will configure your virtual Android device. At that time, you need to unlock it and use the Google Play Store.
3. Search for InShot
- Type InShot in the Play Store search bar and install the application developed by InShot Inc.
- When the InShot installation is complete, access the Andy application section to launch the application. If InShot isn’t showing up in the app section, you should be able to find it under the Uncategorized tab.
- Open the application by clicking on it and follow the instructions before you start using InShot.
Even though InShot isn’t natively designed to run on PC, it doesn’t mean you can’t get it on your computer. Installing one of the emulators mentioned above is pretty straightforward and you shouldn’t have any trouble using InShot after installation. Also, you may consider getting other Android software to further improve the quality of your videos.
Share your thoughts in the comments below.