The Black Friday is just around the corner, a tradition that began in the United States and has already spread throughout the world (Spain included) with stores offering different offers and very juicy promotions, especially with regard to technological products.
Among them is, of course, Amazon, which has already started its Black Friday week with discounts of up to 50% in all kinds of products and, during the next few lines, we are going to share with you some outstanding offers on televisions and monitors, the screens that show us our favorite games and that are increasingly important to all of you.
Let’s start with somes interesting offers and discounts on televisions, covering all ranges, from LCD for tighter budgets, to OLED or QLED panels with HDMI 2.1 connectivity for all those looking for a TV for PS5 or XSX / S regardless of price.
- Samsung 43AU8005 4J 43 “by 399
- Xiaomi Smart TV P1 4K, 50 inches by 399
- Xiaomi QLED Smart TV Q1E, 4K, HDMI 2.1, 55″ por 599
- Sony BRAVIA KE-55XH90 4K, HDMI 2.1 55″ por 799
- Samsung QLED 55Q74A (2021) 4K and 55 “by 699
- LG OLED OLED48C1 4K, HDMI 2.1, 48 “for 949
- LG OLED OLED65C1, 4K, HDMI 2.1, 652 por 1549
Behind the televisions we continue with the monitors to play, screens in which a high refresh rate is usually already sought more than 4K resolution, although in our selection we are going to list models of all kinds to suit your needs and budgets:
- BenQ GL2480, 1080p, 75 Hz, 1 ms, 24″ por 99
- Acer KG241QS 1080p, 165 Hz, 23,6″ por 139,99
- AOC C27G2ZE/BK curvo, 1080p, 240Hz, 27″ por 199,99
- MSI Optix MAG272CQR curvo, 1440p, 165 HZ, 1 ms y 27″ por 269,99
- ASUS VG27AQ1A 1440p, 170 Hz, 1ms, HDR 10, 27″ por 299,99
- Samsung Odyssey LC32G73TQSRXEN, 1440p, 240 Hz, 1ms, HDR600, 32″ por 499
- Samsung LC49G93TSSRXEN Odyssey G9, curvo, 5120 x 1440 pxeles, 240 Hz, 1 ms, HDR 1000, 49″ por 1099