Fortnite: Battle Royale has received during the course of this Tuesday morning, November 16 from 2021 its new update of the current Season 8: Cubic from Chapter 2. The Epic Games game has been updated once again to bring us let it be 18.40 that adds important news such as the arrival of Naruto skins, the BRUTE scrapped in the war efforts or the return of the shopping carts. As always it also brings fixes and corrections to all platforms on which the game is available.
Below we summarize the details most relevant and changes that have been included in the game.
We are starting to disable pairing in preparation for the v18.40 update. Server downtime will start soon.
Fortnite 18.40: The playable news
Fortnite version 18.40 includes the following news announced by those responsible:
- GROSS unwatered: Help the scrapped BRUTE go forward, already available in the war efforts. It has minimal armor with no full shield, however it comes battle ready with enhanced combat effectiveness.
- Shopping carts are back: put a friend in them and have a good time with this classic “vehicle”, which you can find in shopping and residential areas such as Ciudad Comercio or Setos Sagrados.
- Convergence expands: The queen of the cube continues to corrupt the island, and The Convergence takes on a new form. Take the leap and pay tribute to him.
- Mention XP in Creative Mode: On Creator Maps using the new Commendation Device, players will be able to earn XP for their Battle Pass through the Creator-set Commendations. The device is now available to all creators.
- New Throwing Weapon – Blast Seal Kunai: It can be sold by Kakashi for bars or found in chests and loot flames. It is available until the end of the season.
Note that the shopping carts, the scrapped BRUTE and the kunai with the explosive seal they will not be available in competitive queues.
This patch has also included the tan long-awaited collaboration between Fortnite and Naruto Shippuden. If you ask, podis consult in this other news all the skins of Naruto and company that have been added to the game, what are they your prices and also all accessories and cosmetics related. In addition to all this we must not forget that the kakashi character He also appears on the island to offer ninja-themed missions and to sell the Kunai weapon with explosive seal. Be available until the end of the season.
On the other hand, in Creative mode players can find the central featured Naruto created by Vysena Studios to visit emblematic places of the series:
- Residences of the Hokage or Ichiraku: Available from November 16 at 4:00 p.m. CET to November 23 at 4:00 p.m. CET.
- Konoha Village Adventure Map: available from November 16 at 4:00 p.m. CET to November 29 at 4:00 p.m. CET.
This update brings some changes and general fixes for the game, as always we can extract them from the Epic Trello and press releases. They are as follows:
Important bug fixes
- The Sucker Throwers have returned to Team Rumble and the Battle Lab.
- Collection book entries can now be viewed when using performance mode.
- Cars will no longer disappear or move when they enter or exit.
- Fixed an issue where the sky dome device would not generate clouds when any other than English language was set as the game language.
- Fixed a bug with the fog color of the Sky Dome device affecting the Time of Day setting.
- Fixed a visual issue that appeared when 0% fog was set on the Sky Dome device.
- Fixed a bug with the switch device that caused it to malfunction when Enabled at game start was set to NO.
- Fixed a switch device bug that caused the Allowed Equipment option to not work properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the HUD message device to play a sound without a message.
- Fixed a barrier device bug that caused players to teleport when jumping into one of the nearby items.
Naturally this version 18.40 of Fortnite also brings us a Lots of new cosmetics and skins that dataminers are responsible for collecting. Over the next few days we can dispose of them in the game store if we want to acquire them with turkey. Here below we show you the news in this regard:
Remember that you can visit our complete guide to know the best tips and tricks and overcome all the challenges of the season with ease. Fortnite is a Battle Royale that is free for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and devices Android, you can read our review.